There are over a thousand varieties of MP3 players in the market, as this is one device that almost everyone wants and thus every company has tried to fulfil this huge demand. The different MP3 players are all different in shape and size, and the functions they perform, making it difficult to choose one, especially if you are a novice where technology is concerned.
Here are the top MP3 players on the market to make it easier for you to choose from all the variety. The first four are the best ones to have for their small sizes, and the last four are the best where storage and performance is concerned.
1. Apple IPod Nano: Apple's IPods are undeniably the market leaders where MP3 players are concerned. The Nano is one of their newer additions to the IPod family, with an extremely thin body, and 2 GB and 4 GB storage. Like a hard-drive player, it prevents songs skipping but its size provides all the comforts of a flash player. It has a colour display and the famous click wheel for navigation.
2. Creative Labs Zen Nano Plus: The Zen Nano has Line-In encoding, for when you want to record directly from your CD player, as well as the ability to connect to your laptop directly with ease. It comes in 512 MB and 1 GB models, available in 10 colours.
3. Cowon iAudio U2: This MP3 player provides great quality sound, with its BBE sound system. It comes in three colours (red, black, blue) and the display even shows song lyrics. It comes with a built-in batter, which can be charged via USB or AC adapter.
4. Apple IPod Shuffle: The Shuffle weighs less than an ounce, and is the smaller IPod on the market. It's a great option if you're on a budget or love exercising while listening to music. There is no screen, and it plays songs on random, so it's great if you are not one for making play lists and like being surprised. It connects to your computer via USB and randomly downloads a number of songs onto its memory, and so you'll never know what songs are on it till you listen.
1. Apple IPod: Known as the Video IPod, this IPod comes in 30 GB and 60 GB sizes, in black or white. The display and the size make it possible for you to watch movies or TV shows on it as well as store your entire music collection.
2. Epson P-2000: This MP3 player will replace your CDs and your photo albums completely It has a 3.8 inch display, and a 40 GB hard drive which can download pictures directly from your camera.
3. Toshiba Gigabeat: This device transfers music really fast from your computer and can store 10, 20, 40 or 60 GB, depending on the model. It comes with a subscription service, and allows you to copy music from a CD with a touch of a button.
4. Iriver H10: This is an extremely durable MP3 player which comes with its own protective sleeve. It comes in 5, 6 or 20 GB varieties and a replaceable rechargeable battery.